Saturday, April 13, 2024

BREAD WITHOUT WHEAT

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS

YES IT CAN BE DONE.


Alright. Ive told you that wheat is not good for you. I’ve posted SOME of the information. 
I could fill pages with articles, videos and studies that prove WHEAT IS SLOW POSION. And we should avoid it. 
So what to I do without wheat bread? How do I have sandwiches?
I make my own bread, and crackers. I use almond flour, coconut flour, and flax meal. I also make Oopsie bread, also called Cloud Bread. It’s made from eggs and cream cheese.


First let me tell you about Almond/Coconut bread. 

It makes great bread for toast, sandwiches, and even croutons. 
The recipe is a good base for many kinds of bread. Herb bread, rye bread, coffee bread, even banana bread.
I put ripe bananas in it for a very good dessert bread. 3 ripe bananas, some coconut flakes, and walnuts. WOW. I could sell it for $8 a slice. 

Then for sandwiches I make Oopsie bread, also called KETO or Cloud bread. It is light, you can make it any size you want. round for hamburgers, square for sandwiches, rectangular for hot dog buns. 
It’s made with eggs and cream cheese. 


Here are videos of some of the "WHEATLESS" bread that I make:
Oopsie / Keto / Cloud Bread

And don't forget the CRACKERS
Almond Flour Crackers


You can also use these recipes to make great pizza dough.
-------
IT'S SO EASY, EVEN I CAN DO IT
Here are some pictures of bread I've made.


This is my Oopsie or Cloud Bread

Oopsie or cloud bread is great for burgers, sandwiches and hotdogs.
You can make it round for burgers, square for sandwiches, and rectangular for hot dogs. You can make it ahead of time and keep it refrigerated. Just make sure you separate the slices with wax or parchment paper so It won't stick.
---

This is my Almond / Coconut Flour Bread

This is my Almond Coconut Flour Bread. 
This bread makes a dense bread. Good for dunking in coffee and making croutons.
The recipe can be the base for many kinds of breads. I put a couple ripe bananas, some coconut flakes and crushed walnuts in the mix to make a great no sugar added dessert bread. 

Almond Banana Bread & Almond Bread Croutons
...

And My Almond Flour Crackers.

Almond Flour Crackers

Almond Flour Crackers are a great snack. You can spice them up anyway you like.
Make a bunch, put them in a jar or ziplock bag for a healthy snack anytime.



---
So you see friends, life doesn't have to end because you don't eat WHEAT.
You will save LOTS OF $$$ and be healthier without it.







BREAD WITHOUT WHEAT

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS YES IT CAN BE DONE. Alright. Ive told you that wheat is not good for you. I’ve posted SOME of the information.  I c...