Wednesday, June 26, 2024

HERE COMES THE SUN (NOT)

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS

It’s a cloudy mild day here is central Kentucky. Getting up to 85 here today.

So far it’s been a NORMAL summer. That is there has NOT been higher than normal temperatures. Even though the globalists media tries to frighten us into thinking the earth is burning up. They push “Global Warming” so they can control us and bankrupt us.
I had to replace a damaged solar panel thaIt was damaged in a thunder storm last year. The wind flipped it and one panel struck a cinder block that I had too close. This time I’m tying it down. Now my generator is charging quicker.
I’m building another generator. I’ve stepped up from 4 100w panels to 4 200w.
With the increase in high altitude chemical spraying the globalists are doing, (chemtrails) we have to add more and larger panels to generate the same energy. So far they have succeeded in reflecting 30% of the suns light back into space. Keeping it from reaching our solar panels.

This week I’m building a moveable frame for the new panels. Trying to complete it before they take the grid down.



GET READY, IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

I had to replace a damaged panel
---

Because of CHEMTRAILS we have to update our panels
---
Building Solar Panel Stand
---

High Altitude Chemical Spraying
(CHEMTRAILS)

I use my Bluetti solar generator to run my clothes washing machine. Power the fans in my house, run my indoor LED lights, charge my portable batteries, charge all my power tools, and charge my phone and laptop.

I use solar power to wash my clothes
I use solar power to charge batteries

I use solar power to run my fans
-----

IT'S TIME TO PREPARE FOR THE GRID DOWN ATTACK THE GLOBALISTS ARE PLANNING


HERE COMES THE SUN (NOT)

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS It’s a cloudy mild day here is central Kentucky. Getting up to 85 here today. So far it’s been a NORMAL summer. Tha...