Wednesday, December 25, 2013

WHY THIS BLOG. MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY


 This website is dedicated to all those who are over weight, or have health problems, and want to learn why. Why is it that you do everything you are told and STILL can't lose weight. You diet only to gain the weight back. Why is it that you don't feel like you would like to. Is it just part of getting old?
I'm going to tell you how I went from death to life. What I've learned during my study into health, diet, and nutrition, how I live now and give tips and how to information. I hope you will join me in my journey.



 The picture on the left is me at over 340 pounds, the middle picture is after an 80 pound loss, the picture on the right is me now after a total of 160 pounds lost.  If I can do it, you can do it, let me show you how.


I value your comments and suggestions

If I can do it, You can do it.

BREAD WITHOUT WHEAT

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS YES IT CAN BE DONE. Alright. Ive told you that wheat is not good for you. I’ve posted SOME of the information.  I c...