Friday, December 13, 2019

MY FIRST POST JUNE 24, 2011 (Sudden Change)

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS

I said I would include my old blog posts.
Well here is the first one from June 2011

FRIDAY, JUNE 24, 2011

We live our lives day to day with no great changes.
Then one day, one hour, one instant something happens that changes our lives dramatically and forever.
That happened to me with the death of my wife of 37 years. 38 years with her gone in in instant.
The girl I dated in high school, the girl I married, the woman who bore my children, my friend, my lover, my companion, my business partner, the love of my life, gone in an instant.
I can tell you, it's devastating.
A year and a half later and I'm still not over it, I don't know If I ever will be.
Then to realize that her death was because of diet, because of the lifestyle we led.
This is an eye opener, a life changer.
It was a shock to realize that it could have been prevented if only...
I realized I had to make changes for the sake of my children still at home, or I would be next.
I see people making the same mistakes that we made.
I want to tell others what happened and what can happen to them if they don't change now. Tell them the mistakes that led to the sudden change in my life.
I want to yell STOP, LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO YOURSELVES!
Most people don't care, they won't listen, they don't want to hear it.
They become offended and angry at you.
I remember the scripture in Hosea 4:6 that says "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge". Yes they are.

WARNING! The information you read here will be offensive to some. If you don't want to hear that the food you are eating is making you fat and sick then click the back arrow, put your head back in the sand and go on with your life as usual. 

I am reminded of the metaphoric phrase used to describe the act of lashing out at the (blameless) bearer of bad news, " Kill the messenger".
Most of the sickness and suffering could be avoided if we changed what we eat.
Diets and pills don't work. But weight loss is simple, it's easy, it's doesn't cost a lot of money. In fact you can lose weight, be healthy and spend less.

I believe grocery stores like Walmart and Kroger should be required to offer free nutrition classes to everyone. Offer discounts to people to take the classes. So many times while in the checkout line I see people with little children and a cart full of junk food. It's sad.

Since I began my new life style I've lost 135 pounds. A little over 2 pounds per week and still dropping. If I can do it you can too.

I'll be posting more information to help any who want to make the change.
---------------------------------------------------

Since I wrote this I've learned a lot. I know that grocery stores don't know about nutrition. Most doctors don't know about health and nutrition. I went on to lose 160 pounds.

I'll be adding more of my old posts every week.

BREAD WITHOUT WHEAT

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS YES IT CAN BE DONE. Alright. Ive told you that wheat is not good for you. I’ve posted SOME of the information.  I c...