Thursday, December 19, 2019

POST FROM AUGUST 21, 2011 (FREEDOM)

I lost a total of 160 pounds
THIS IS MY BLOG POST FROM SUNDAY, AUGUST 21, 2011

"Intelligent men learn from their own mistakes; Wise men learn from the mistakes of others".

When I walk through a grocery store now, I enjoy a feeling of FREEDOM. 
I'm free from the addictions that grip the majority of people. FREEDOM from the brainwashing we've all received from childhood on what is GOOD for us.

I know that I am no better than anyone else. I too was were they are. I didn't know the truth about the food I was eating. It took a traumatic event in my life, the sudden death of my wife to wake me up. (see my first post to learn more). That's what it took to get me asking questions, and finding answers. The answers are there, you just have to want to ask the questions.

We are held captive by our food addictions. It's killing us. We are spending billions each year to treat these addictions. Thousands of lives are ruined and people dying because of diet.

Dr. Mercola has an interview with Gary Taubes on his site. Give it a listen:

REMEMBER IT'S SUGAR AND CARBS THAT ARE KILLING US.

On this site you will learn 124 ways sugar can ruin your health:
Contributed by Nancy Appleton, Ph.D., www.nancyappleton.com
Author of the book "Lick The Sugar Habit"
And:

Check out Dr James Carlson's Blog:

I love meat, especially hamburger and hotdogs. There is nothing like a cookout in the summer. The problem is you can't eat the buns. I've found a site that solves that problem. You won't have to deal with this bun-less ordeal any longer. On this site you will find gluten-free, low-carb buns called Oopsie Rolls. This is the miracle you've been waiting for. Whether it's a Wendy's burger or a Red Robin guacamole burger, you can sub out their high-carb buns for these babies. We make them ahead of time and take them with us when we go out to eat, to a picnic or cookout.

As we gather together to battle the evil forces of sugar and carbs, watch this short video clip and be encouraged. We can win.


FREEDOM!

BREAD WITHOUT WHEAT

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS YES IT CAN BE DONE. Alright. Ive told you that wheat is not good for you. I’ve posted SOME of the information.  I c...