Thursday, January 23, 2020

THAT'S IT

My 160 Pound Weight Loss


That's it. 
I've posted most of my old blog. Starting back on June 24, 2011. 
Go back to that first post and read them all. See what prompted me to study into health and nutrition. And what I did to lose 160 pounds and keep it off for over 8 years now. 
You will find that first blog several pages down on this blog. 
I will be adding new posts from time to time. 

Remember, If I can do it, YOU CAN DO IT.
Lose the weight and health problems.
WITH:
NO doctors. 
NO surgery.
NO pills.
NO diet.
NO weight loss program.
NO calorie counting.
NO exercise. 


Anyone can do it, and it doesn't cost more money. In fact, 

YOU WILL SPEND LESS THAN YOU ARE NOW.

FREEDOM

"Intelligent men learn from their own mistakes; Wise men learn from the mistakes of others".

When I walk through a grocery store now, I enjoy a feeling of FREEDOM. 
I'm free from the addictions that grip the majority of people. FREEDOM from the brainwashing we've all received from childhood on what is GOOD for us.

I know that I am no better than anyone else. I too was were they are. I didn't know the truth about the food I was eating. It took a traumatic event in my life to wake me up. (see my first post to learn more). That's what it took to get me asking questions, and finding answers. The answers are there, you just have to want to ask the questions.

We are held captive by our food addictions. It's killing us. We are spending billions each year to treat these addictions. Thousands of lives are ruined and people dying because of diet.


Watch these videos:

Hungry For Change

Today we are not eating food. We are eating food like products
..............................

CarbLoaded: A Culture Dying to Eat

The film traces the origins of our beliefs about healthful and unhealthful food. Experts from all over the world talk about the problems as well as short and long term solutions. Among the many experts in the film are authors like Gary Taubes, Mark Sisson, and Melanie Warner. Medical doctors such as David Perlmutter M.D., David L. Katz, and Timothy Noakes share insights that are certain to challenge the status quo. Carb-Loaded: A Culture Dying to Eat is a chronicle of the things it's writer and director Lathe Poland learned after he was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. He sought to find out why he got sick, because he didn't fit the classic picture of an adult onset diabetes sufferer. He quickly learned that much of what he knew about healthy eating was based on myths or fifty year old science. In the film he searches out why Americas modern food culture is killing us. The upside? There is a lot that can be done!


Dan's Low Carb Journey

BREAD WITHOUT WHEAT

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS YES IT CAN BE DONE. Alright. Ive told you that wheat is not good for you. I’ve posted SOME of the information.  I c...