Sunday, February 2, 2020

20 MORE TO GO



If you've read my blog you know I lost 160 pounds about 8 years ago.
I've been keeping it off for the most part, but because of an injury, surgery, and recovery I did put on 50 unwanted pounds.
It seems now that it was easier to lose that 160 back then that it has been to lose this 50. I guess it just seems that way. I am older now, I think that may have something to do with it. I did let carbs creep back into my diet. It's easy to do.
While I know I will never be that FAT man again, because I live a LCHF / PALEO / KETO lifestyle now. I am looking forward to getting back down to where I want to be. I've got 20 more pounds to go.
I got stuck. I cut the carbs out but still didn't lose the weight as fast as I would have liked. I turned to fasting. Intermittent fasting. I'm on a 20/4 hour fast. That is I refrain from eating for 20 hours, and have a 4 hour window in which to eat my one meal a day. It's working. I'm dropping about 2 pounds a week.

If you'd like to know more about the LCHF / KETO lifestyle heck out:  Diet Doctor.com 
I got a lot of great info from that site 8 years ago. It's still one of the best.
They did a story on my weight loss back then. My blog went from getting about 200 visits a week to over 2000 a week.

For more information on Intermittent Fasting check and subscribe to Thomas DeLauer's Youtube channel. You'll find lots of good health info here.

I may never get back down to a 32" waist again, I'm 36" now. But then again, maybe I will.

Check out my first posts from July 2011 at the beginning of this blog. You will have to scroll down several pages to get to it. 


BREAD WITHOUT WHEAT

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS YES IT CAN BE DONE. Alright. Ive told you that wheat is not good for you. I’ve posted SOME of the information.  I c...