Tuesday, March 10, 2020

DON'T SETTLE

My 160 pound weight loss

I saw a post online the other day. It was telling ladies that they were beautiful just the way they are.
It was accompanied by a picture of a very overweight young lady.
Being a former fat person myself I had to comment. I said:

I don't know. I think I look better, and certainly FEEL better now that I've lost all the weight. Being a former FAT person. I can say that it's not fun, not pleasant being FAT and we should NOT settle for it. If I can do it, anyone can. Don't kid yourself, FAT people don't want to be fat no matter what they say...

Sorry to be so blunt but I believe we should not settle for being overweight. We have all the information we need now to live a healthy life. We are no longer limited to the lies that we were fed by the USDA and the medical profession for decades.  We have all the knowledge we need at our finger tips.


Following the USDA Food Pyramid and My Plate kills around 800 people a day in this country.
Go to any supermarket and see what people are putting in their shopping carts. JUNK, POISON.
They check out the junk food, then push their carts over to the pharmacy to pick up prescription drugs  to treat the side effects, illness and disease caused by the junk they just purchased as food.

Have you ever noticed that you never see any OLD fat people.

I found this 13 part video series years ago when I started my research into heath and nutrition.
Watch it. You'll learn a lot...
Weston A. Price Foundation dietary guidelines press conference


Don't settle for being overweight. You will feel better and live longer if you don't

Learn why I started a study into health and nutrition almost 10 years ago. How that information led to a 160 pound weight loss and changed my life. Scroll down to my first blog from July 2011.



BREAD WITHOUT WHEAT

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS YES IT CAN BE DONE. Alright. Ive told you that wheat is not good for you. I’ve posted SOME of the information.  I c...