Sunday, April 5, 2020

EARTHING / GROUNDING


My 160 Pound Weight Loss
My study into health and nutrition began 10 years ago. At that time I had just lost my wife to a health related illness. I was obese and in bad health myself. In the following  2 years I lost 160 pounds and lots of health problems.

I started a blog to talk about what I had learned back in July of 2011. I have posted most of my old blog posts here on this blog. Go back several pages to read the first, and work yourself up to the newer posts. 

One of the things I learned back then was GROUNDING, or EARTHING.  The importance of being grounded to the earth.  Up until the early 1960 we were all grounded to the earth. We had wood floors or natural fiber carpets. We wore leather sole shoes, and went barefoot a lot. When I was a boy the shoes came off as soon as the weather was warm enough. 

When I found out about grounding, I purchased a grounding sheet for my bed and my life changed. I lost a lot of the health problems especially my heart problem. My skin on my lower legs was dark, looked like I was wearing tan socks. When I began grounding the color returned to normal. I began sleeping better too.

There is lots of information online about grounding now. It all started with one man, Clinton Ober. He wrote a book about it called: “Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever!” Read the book. It’s still available on Amazon and eBay. 

Someone made a documentary about it called “The Earthing Movie: The Remarkable Science of Grounding”. Here is a link to it on Youtube…  https://www.earthingmovie.com

I recommend you buy a grounding mat, or grounding sheet and try it for yourself. 

It’s important to be grounded, spiritually and physically. Read and study your Bible daily. Pray for understanding and SPIRITUAL grounding. Walk barefoot and use a grounding mat for physical grounding.

To read my original blog posts from 2011, scroll down several pages on this blog.


BREAD WITHOUT WHEAT

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS YES IT CAN BE DONE. Alright. Ive told you that wheat is not good for you. I’ve posted SOME of the information.  I c...