Thursday, February 17, 2022

CRAZY TIMES

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS


My study into health and nutrition began 10 years ago. At that time I had just lost my wife to a health related illness. I was obese and in bad health myself. In the following  2 years I lost 160 pounds and lots of health problems.

I started a blog to talk about what I had learned back in June of 2011. I have posted most of my old blog posts here on this blog. Go back several pages to read the first, and work yourself up to the newer posts. CLICK HERE TO GO BACK
-------------------------

CRAZY TIMES

What crazy times we live in. Shortages and rumors of shortages everywhere. 

 I haven't post here for sometime. With Biden's "Dark Winter" upon us I thought I should try and help those trying to eat healthy in a time of shortages.
Most food shortages don't bother me. I JERF, Just Eat Real Food. 95% of the junk they call food in the supermarkets should be avoided anyway. 

 You should be buying as much food directly from your local farmer as you can. The farmers need us, and we need the farmers, now more than ever. 
There is a website that lists local farmers that sell to the public all across the country it's EatWild.com CLICK HERE  

 GROWING YOUR OWN GREENS
I've posted in the past about seed sprouting as a way to have fresh greens in your home year round. Scroll on down the blog to find the post on sprouting.
HYDROPONICS
Another way to have fresh vegtibles is home hydroponics. There is a new method of hydropoonics that I have just learned about. It's called the Kratky Method. Easy as pie. No more air hoses and pumps

BREAD WITHOUT WHEAT

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS YES IT CAN BE DONE. Alright. Ive told you that wheat is not good for you. I’ve posted SOME of the information.  I c...