Tuesday, February 15, 2022

YOU HAVE TO MOVE

 

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS

My study into health and nutrition began 10 years ago. At that time I had just lost my wife to a health related illness. I was obese and in bad health myself. In the following  2 years I lost 160 pounds and lots of health problems.

I started a blog to talk about what I had learned back in June of 2011. I have posted most of my old blog posts here on this blog. Go back several pages to read the first, and work yourself up to the newer posts. CLICK HERE TO GO BACK

---------------------------------

YOU HAVE TO MOVE

MY BELLICON REBOUNDER

I was just listening to Dr. Jane Ruby talk about the EXPLODING rate of cancer in those who have taken the covid "vaccine". especially lymphoma. 

Got me thinking about the lymphatic system. It's part of the immune system that filters the blood. It doesn't have a pump like our circulatory system does. It is dependent on movement. And we just don't move enough.
That's where a rebounder comes in. I first found out about rebounding 10 years ago when I began a study into health and nutrition that led me to lose 160 pounds and lots of health problems. SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN ON THIS BLOG TO SEE MY FIRST POST FROM 2011

I found the study from NASA that shows Rebound Exercise Is The Most Efficient Form Of Exercise Yet Devised By Man. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.

I sold all my exercise equipment and bought a Bellicon Rebounder. The best on the market. I still have it 10 years later, and still use it. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE

When I purchased it I was about 350 pounds so I bought the big heavy duty one. I got the one with fold up legs so I could take it with me when I traveled. It slides under the bed when you're not using it.

You COULD use a large trampoline. But a rebounder fits in your room.

Health Benefits of Rebounding


REBOUNDING.
It's as fun as jumping on the bed when you were a kid, but without getting yelled at.




START MOVING




BREAD WITHOUT WHEAT

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS YES IT CAN BE DONE. Alright. Ive told you that wheat is not good for you. I’ve posted SOME of the information.  I c...