Sunday, March 27, 2022

GROW YOUR OWN MEDICINE

 

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS
MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS

My study into health and nutrition began 10 years ago. At that time I had just lost my wife to a health related illness. I was obese and in bad health myself. In the following  2 years I lost 160 pounds and lots of health problems.

I started a blog to talk about what I had learned back in June of 2011. I have posted most of my old blog posts here on this blog. Go back several pages to read the first, and work yourself up to the newer posts. CLICK HERE TO GO BACK
---------------------


GROW YOUR MEDICINE AT HOME.

 Prescription drugs taken as directed kill over 110,000 Americans a year.

God has given us all the "medicine" we need in nature.

You can grow your own medicine at home by sprouting. 

What are the benefits of sprouts?

Sprouts are the germinated seed of a vegetable, young plants on their way to full growth.

Sprouts are jam-packed with vitamins and minerals, fiber and are a great source of antioxidants,

For instance Broccoli sprouts will be loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid and they are a really good source of the powerful antioxidant sulforaphane.

Sprouts can also carry other nutrients like B vitamins and minerals like phosphorus and magnesium. Plus, they’re low in calories.

Sprouts help you fight illness and are anticancer

Raw sprouts, especially broccoli sprouts, have a plentiful supply of antioxidants. Broccoli helps activate and strengthen our body’s natural cancer protection.

Broccoli sprouts are about 50 times more powerful in cancer prevention than the mature plant.

Sprouts support healthy digestion

Raw sprouts are also good for your gut. Studies have shown that the soaking process actually increases the amount of enzymes available to the sprout, and increases the amount of fiber in the sprout, The fiber combines with enzymes to help break down food more efficiently, making sprouts a great digestion-friendly addition to your diet.

Sprouts improve insulin resistance

For folks who struggle with insulin resistance find sprouts to be a helpful addition to their diet.

Sprouts boost the immune system

The natural bioactive sulforaphane compound in sprouts helps activate the body’s immune response against viruses.

You can enjoy fresh sprouts all year long.

The Health Benefits of Sprouts and Microgreens

Drugs vs. Herbs As Medicine: What Does The Bible Say?

https://deeprootsathome.com/biblical-guidance-drugs-herbs-medicine/

Someone asked me what seeds I use. I've tried several brands of sprouting seeds. One company I am pleased with is Easy Peasy.

Some brands have a low germination rate. Easy Peasy has a HIGH rate. I recommend them. I get mine on Amazon, CLICK HERE

STOCK UP ON SPROUTING SEEDS NOW WHILE YOU CAN.

MY INDOOR SPROUT GARDEN
MY INDOOR SPROUT GARDEN



BREAD WITHOUT WHEAT

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS YES IT CAN BE DONE. Alright. Ive told you that wheat is not good for you. I’ve posted SOME of the information.  I c...