Tuesday, July 19, 2022

SALTY CRUNCHY

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS

My study into health and nutrition began 12 years ago. At that time I had just lost my wife to a health related illness. I was obese and in bad health myself. In the following  2 years I lost 160 pounds and lots of health problems.

I started a blog to talk about what I had learned back in June of 2011. I have posted most of my old blog posts here on this blog. Go back several pages to read the first, and work yourself up to the newer posts.  Some of the links are no longer active, it has been 10 years. I will be adding updated information. Check back. CLICK HERE TO GO BACK

---------------------------------------------------------------- 

This blog is about me learning to lose weight. It took me a while to learn and do. But I lost 160 pounds and lots of health problems.

I did it by learning what to eat and what to avoid. It's simple, anyone can do it. 

No diet, 

No doctor, 

No pills, 

No surgery, 

No exercise, 

No counting calories. 

Simple, JERF, Just Eat Real Food.Paleo, Keto, LCHF, Low Carb High Fat. Ancestral. What ever you call it, it's a lifestyle not a diet.

One of my weaknesses was potato chips. You can put all the candy, cookies, cakes and pies around me all you want and I won't touch them. But potato chips, now I would have a hard time resisting them. 
SO, I found a healthy alternative. It's the salty crunchy that I miss.
I now make KALE CHIPS.
I'm making some today. Using my own hydroponically grown kale.

I thought I had posted about this in a previous post, but I can't find it so here it is.
Here is how I do it...

#1 harvest or purchase fresh kale.

#2 Wash and dry it.

#3 Take the stems off

#4 Coat it with olive oil

#5 Put it on your dehydrator trays and dry it.

#6 When dry put into a ziplock bag.

#7 ENJOY



START YOUR OWN INDOOR KRATKY HYDROPONIC GARDEN AND ENJOY
FRESH KALE CHIPS ANYTIME



BREAD WITHOUT WHEAT

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS YES IT CAN BE DONE. Alright. Ive told you that wheat is not good for you. I’ve posted SOME of the information.  I c...