Monday, September 5, 2016

MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY

Me at over 350 pounds, then 80 pounds down, then another 80  down.

I  lost my wife of 36 years. She died of a sudden stroke going on 10 years ago. I was 56 years old and obese myself. After her death and the birth of our first grandchild a few weeks later. I decided I must loose weight or I wouldn't be around long.
I started researching health and nutrition. It took me 2 years but I lost 160 pounds and all the health problems that went along with it.

I now live a LCHF, Low Carb High Fat lifestyle. You can also call it KETO, or PALEO.
Whatever you call it, it works. If I can do it, you can do it.

I started a blog about 9 years ago to talk about my weight loss journey.
I will be posting SOME of my old blog entries here. It will let you know what I've been through on my low carb journey.

I called the blog, "Dans Low Carb Journey.

More to come soon.

BREAD WITHOUT WHEAT

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS YES IT CAN BE DONE. Alright. Ive told you that wheat is not good for you. I’ve posted SOME of the information.  I c...