Saturday, December 7, 2019

SUGAR IS TOXIC

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS


Going on 10 years ago now. My life changed. I HAD to lose weight and regain health.  I set out to learn how to do that. I knew diets didn’t work. Every overweight person knows that. I had to know why. And I wanted to lose the weight naturally, without medication or doctors.  When I looked at old family pictures, I found that NO ONE WAS FAT. There may have been a couple overweight relatives, but not FAT like people are today.
One day I went in to the Parksville water company to pay my bill. On the walls of that small office were dozens of pictures, OLD pictures. dating back to the late 1800s. I asked about them. Turns out that people in that small community had donated the pictures to be added to the collection. 
There were pictures of Church Picnics, Family Reunions, Work Picnics, and family and work group shots. One thing I noticed in all those pictures, NO ONE WAS OBEASE, NOT EVEN FAT.
Why, what changed. I had to find out what changed.

In my study I came to the knowledge that SUGAR IS TOXIC. There are many proofs of this that you can find online. I found a video by Robert H. Lustig, MD, UCSF Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Endocrinology. Titled 
“Sugar: The Bitter Truth”
I recommend that video, click here: https://youtu.be/T8G8tLsl_A4

There was an interesting book I came across, called “Why We Get Fat, And What To Do About It” by Gary Taubes.  Gary is an Investigative Science & Health Journalists. I recommend you read that book. You will find many videos by Gary Taubes online. Gary wrote another book called 

Because of books and videos like this, I learned what changed. I used that knowledge to make changes in my life. I lost 160 pounds and lots of health problems. Because of my lifestyle change, I’ve been keeping the weight off all these years.
If I can do it, you can do it. And remember,



SUGAR IS TOXIC

BREAD WITHOUT WHEAT

MY 160 POUND WEIGHT LOSS YES IT CAN BE DONE. Alright. Ive told you that wheat is not good for you. I’ve posted SOME of the information.  I c...